Saturday, July 9, 2005

tamade XD

I think the London bombings were so sad. (not to mention, WORRYING.) I took some time to check out on my Briddish friends/uncle. IT WAS SO SCARY. I think it's sad that everyone is just killing everyone else, when they can just resolve their differences by sitting down and having a cup of Earl Grey tea and a smoke. No, they bomb railway stations and a freaking bus. Seven times. No religious thingums though. Crazy extremists, fuckers. What have they done to my London ! I love London. I’m a sucker for British accents.

Must be Paris, jealous for not winning the Olympic bid thingum. Okay, I'll shut up since I dont know what I'm going on about.

--

Since Boredom has decided to latch onto me and become my permanent only best friend, I'm going to spout gibberish for the rest of this post. You have been warned.

It astonishes me that people actually fear dying. I fear Not dying. The thought of living forever is frightening.

You know, I suspect if people weren't so afraid of God and the threat of eternal damnation, the suicide rates would be much higher.

If I believed strongly in reincarnation and there was no clause in the contract stating how one would toil in hell forever, or whatever happens when you commit a sin, should you kill yourself, I would take my own life every single time I was not happy with it.

And if I didn't like the next one I'll just kill myself again.

Why shouldn't I?

But society as we know it will go to the dogs if everyone lived for five seconds and decided their lives weren't perfect enough and killed themselves only to be reborn again.

There was a line from Haunted by Chuck Palaniuk spoken by Mr. Whittier.

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character ... would you slow down? Or speed up?"

I know I would definitely speed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home